Vissim is increasing market share worldwide and is now seeking a business-oriented Product Manager.
You will be our interface between the market and the product team during software development representing the voice and interests of our customers. Our software solutions are aimed towards the industries; oil and gas logistics, offshore wind logistics and port logistics.
- Using project tracking tools to control project status and schedule
- Approving acceptance criteria
- Participating in quality control
- Controlling and accepting deliverables schedule, milestones, estimates and status
- Bring together cross-functional teams, ensuring alignment between stakeholders
- Plan the short-term feature releases, as well as the long-term product roadmap
- Making sure that the project deliverables are properly verified
- Managing risks and issues
- Completed Master degree (Software/IT not required)
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience as a Product Manager or Product Owner
- Brilliant documentation capabilities; especially written English
- Must be self-propelled, take ownership and be efficient
- Knowledge of Agile, Scrum or similar
- Experience from working in interface development and sales
- Knowledge related to our industries would be a benefit
- International experience
We can offer:
- Interesting and varied work in an interdisciplinary environment
- A unique opportunity to be a key player in a growing international business
The office is located in Horten, and will be your daily workplace, but this position requires international travelling.
Do not hesitate to contact our recruiter Renate Rehn for further information at +47 412 06 412.
Applicants must be living in Norway at this time being for further prosess and have a Norwegian work permit.