Vissim is in rapid growth and increasing the activity within Maritime Awareness and Offshore Wind. We therefore need a Technical Bid Manager.
The Technical Bid Manager works closely with the Sales, Development and Product Team to formulate winning tender responses and proposals for the prospect or customer, whilst managing the end-to-end bid process. The role includes organizing bid review meetings, interpreting customer requirements in conjunction with the Sales team, helping to collate or create responses to complex documents and to ensure a compelling and high-quality bid is signed off for return to the customer/prospect.
Vissim designs and delivers turnkey projects for maritime and offshore surveillance and logistics.
The Maritime Awareness and Offshore Wind units consist of multinational teams located at strategic geographical locations in Europe, Middle East and Asia.
- Planning, coordination and efficient management of Tender/Bid Process and proposals
- Understanding and interpretation of requirements within Bid documentation
- Develop company standard documentation and templates for proposals
- Work collaboratively with internal teams to ensure a library of associated content is stored and readily available
- Review content of bids, pricing sheets and formatting, achieved assuring that all material is responded to
- Manage inputs from a variety of stakeholders, typically involving contributions from sales, product, consultancy, legal and implementation
- Preparing and reviewing the commercial aspects of the bid, ensuring all services are included in the final price to the customer
- Contributing to the written proposal where existing responses do not exist or map adequately to the proposal
- Full management and review of the bid budget
- Deliver compliant and commercially sound bids in collaboration with internal resources to ensure deadlines are adhered to
- Responsible for ensuring all post bid reviews with customers are completed and documented
- Lead lessons learned session from bids
- Continuously improve the approach to bids, frameworks, and presentations
- Responsible for managing the strategy of the overall Bid response process
- Maintain input of new/existing client information into the sales database
Desired experience and competences:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience of managing bid processes
- Ability to write compelling proposals, including technical writing
- Experience with bid management for a SW/HW provider
- Technical skills
- Excellent planning skills
- Highly efficient and organized
- Positive and agreeable attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- A unique opportunity to play a part in a growing international company
- Interesting and varied work in an interdisciplinary environment
- Highly skilled colleagues with a team attitude
If you are in doubt whether you have the competence to apply, contact recruiter, or apply and let us determine the relevance. The company is in a growth phase and we may see your expertise desirable in the organization in general. Do not hesitate to contact recruiter Renate Rehn for further information at +47 412 06 412 or mail email@example.com (please send application through “Søk på stillingen” button).
We use psychometric tests (logical reasoning, information handling and personality) in the hiring process and you will receive good guidance on this if you proceed after the application process.
Test results will be used as a pre-qualifier for an interview.
Applicants must be living in Norway and have a Norwegian work permit. You do not have to speak Norwegian, but the position requires very good/excellent English language skills.